I’m the author of four educational books from Mitchell Lane Publishers. All are available for purchase at Amazon.
I’ve written educational materials including textbooks, study guides, assessments, teaching guides, podcast texts, and workbooks for the following clients.
- Apex Learning
- CORE Education and Consulting Solutions
- DemiDec Resources
- ThinkTank Learning
- Gorman Learning Center
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog, a monthly series of articles about birds, 2012 to 2013
- The Chinook, “Is it Worth It to Work for Hire?” 2011
- Kidlit.com, “When to Tell Instead of Show (Guest Blog Post),” 2010
- Faces Magazine, “Three Kids in Cape Town,” 2010
- Funds for Writers, “Third World Freelancing,” 2010
- The Dollar Stretcher, “Restaurant Magic,” 2010
- Traveler’s Anonymous, a series of articles about South Africa, 2009
- CutBank Reviews, “Forth a Raven by Christina Davis (Review),” 2007
I’m the author of a poetry chapbook, Endings, which was published by Flying Guillotine Press in 2008.
My poems have also appeared Blackbird, Nimrod, The Indiana Review, The Literary Review, Verse Daily, Diagram, Mid-American Review, Coconut, La Fovea, 42 Opus, Left-Facing Bird, The Bathroom, and Arsenic Lobster.